Personalisation and Branding
At My Brand Merch, we pride ourselves on providing a personalised service to our clients, producing the highest quality corporate branded clothing and accessories. From our studio in Kent, UK, we use a combination of traditional embroidery along with the latest print technology - sublimation, vinyl, DTF & UVDTF - to create bespoke items that will ensure your brand stands out from the crowd.
The quality of your finished customised garments depends on the quality of the artwork we receive from you. Please ensure your artwork meets the following requirements.
If you have any questions about preparing your artwork, please get in touch – we are always happy to help!
Please note, there is a minimum order quantity of 10 garments for embroidery and 5 garments for printing.
Add Personalisation to your order HERE
Embroidered garments are a high-quality and give a long-lasting finish. An excellent choice for your corporate clothing. To ensure your logo or chosen design translates well in to embroidery, please bear the following in mind:
- Letters should be at least 5mm wide for each letter
- Lines should be a minimum of 1.25mm
- A maximum of 6 colours can be used, chosen from a selection of 16 threads. We will match your image colours as closely as possible.
- A simple design is best to create beautiful, impactful embroidery. Detailed designs or photographs do not translate well in to embroidery and would be better suited to print.
- The maximum width of embroidery on the chest is 10cm, up to a maximum of 5000 stitches.
- The maximum width of back embroidery is 25cm, up to a maximum of 15000 stitches.
- There is some restriction on material suitability for embroidery, for instance, thin t-shirt material.
- We match embroidery thread colours using Madeira’s pantone chart matching system to find the closest matching thread colour for your design.
The best artwork to supply if you have it is vector artwork. This can be uploaded as ai, eps, PDF or svg files.
We can accept the following file types up to a maximum of 50Mb. Jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, svg, pdf, ai, eps, ps, psd however there may be a small additional charge if we have to carry out extensive work on the logo file prior to production.
Printing: If you require a particular pantone colour to be used for your printed design, please provide this information with your artwork along with any other special instructions.
Artwork Quality / Resolution
Please send us the best quality, highest resolution version of your logo/design that you have. If we have any concerns with the quality of the artwork we’ll contact you to discuss how best to proceed.
Text In Artwork
If you are providing vector artwork please ensure you set all of the text in your designs to outlines. This is vital to allow our computers to reproduce your artwork accurately without needing access to any fonts you have used.
Our experienced team proof all orders and flag any potential issues before we print or embroider any garments. If we have any questions we’ll be in touch. If everything looks fine, we’ll send you a proof via email in the form of a photo of a test print/embroidery sample for you to sign off before we proceed with your order.